To Our Patients:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing at Hooksett Family Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety. As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Hooksett Family Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
- Our office will text or email you a link to our Covid-19 questionnaire and consent form.
- Masks must be worn by all who enter the building.
- We ask that you remain in your car until your appointed time to help with social distancing.
- We will be taking your temperature prior to treatment.
- We removed our reading materials from the office for infection control purposes. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you're offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To contact our office, please call us at 603-668-5333.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.
Dr. Margaret Spargimino, Dr. Matthew Marquis, and the team at Hooksett Family Dental